An Interview me and my friend Leanne did for Lsradio with the lovely Glaswegian electro kings Errors earlier this year. We did it in their tour bus and he was absolutely the greatest guy to talk to, he even bought us a beer after!
My nephew Louis has Tumblr. He hosts an awesome music show on Liverpool Student Radio, so please head over there, take a listen, and follow the shit out of him. Thanks! :)
M83 - Outro
- Holy fucking shit I think I’m going to cry. Seriously this song is like the hug you get right before you die, when you drift off into the calm uncertainty that lies ahead. Fuck me. I hope I can create this much beauty one day.
Lifehacks: 10 Tips To Make Life Easier
- Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone & iPod in a bowl - the concave shape amplifies the music.
- Bake cupcakes directly in ice-cream cones, so much more fun and easier to eat.
- Freeze Aloe Vera in ice-cube trays for soothing sunburn relief.
- Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
- Turn your muffin pan upside down, bake cookie-dough over the top and you have cookie bowls for ice-cream.
- Store bed linen sets inside one of their own pillowcases mean no more hunting through piles for a match.
- Pack shoes inside shower caps to stop dirty soles rubbing on your clothes - you can find them for free in just about every hotel.
- Baby powder gets sand off your skin easily - add it to your beach bag for a quick clean up!
- Find tiny lost items like earrings by putting a stocking over the vacuum hose.
- Make an instant cupcake carrier by cutting
crosses into a box lid.
Powerglove - Streets of 2043
If you love the 80s, the movie drive, vintage arcade games and The Terminator soundtrack, then Powerglove are the band for you…
Insane beatbox cover of Whole Lotta Love by Led Zepplin
Michael Winslow AKA Jones from Police Academy AKA the man of a million sound effects does an unbelievable cover of Led Zepplin.
Mind = Pwnd
Chris Cornell - Say Hello 2 Heaven (Acoustic)
Chris Cornell was amazing tonight. Amazing. My god the man has some pipes, he hammered every song for over 2 hours… Not only Soundgarden, Temple Of The Dog and Audioslave stuff, but The Beatles, The Eagles and Michael Fucking Jackson… I feel like I just witnessed a religious event.
This man is my god. Believe.
Saw Graveyard Train earlier tonight. Awesome. They play ‘horror country’ - it needs to be seen!